Total Appearance is an authorized dealer and installer of FormulaOne High Performance Auto Tint, Llumar Window Films and SunTek Window Films.
FormulaOne High Performance Auto Tint
FormulaOne High Performance Auto Tint® is a dynamic, growing brand of professionally installed, premium automotive window film and paint protection film. Specially designed to give you the highest heat and glare reduction on the market, FormulaOne’s automotive window film is simply the best in the industry.
FormulaOne Auto Tint Classic™ Series:
- Great appearance and value
- Soft charcoal look, available in a variety of shades
- Enhances privacy and adds style to any vehicle
- Designed with the latest in dyed film technology
- Provides best in class and longest-lasting color and appearance of any dyed film
- Classic™ Series Specification Sheet
FormulaOne Auto Tint Pinnacle® Series:
- The most state-of-the-art automotive tint available today
- Proprietary non-metallized, nonconductive nano-ceramic technology maximizes heat and ultraviolet rejection
- Pinnacle films won’t interfere with your GPS, keyless entry, radar detector, mobile phone, and other radio frequency technology
- Pinnacle® Series Specification Sheet
FormulaOne High Performance Auto Tint® is sold with a lifetime warranty by the manufacturer, Solutia Inc., against cracking, crazing, demetallizing, delaminating or color change when installed by an authorized FormulaOne dealer. Certain restrictions apply. See dealer for complete details.
Llumar Window Films
LLumar is the world’s best-selling brand of glass treatment films, with a complete line of automotive window tint, commercial and residential architectural window films.
LLumar high performance films greatly enhances the look, functionality, comfort, and energy efficiency of your windows – giving you control over your environment.
For automotive applications, Total Appearance carries the Llumar ATC Series and CTX™ Series.
Llumar ATC Series:
- Premium dyed films
- For long-lasting looks that enhance both style and appearance
- ATC Series Specification Sheet
Llumar CTX™ Series:
- Signal-enabling films
- Creates a comfortable environment without blocking electronic signal transmission
- CTX™ Series Specification Sheet
For commercial and residential applications, Total Appearance carries Llumar’s Decorative, Solar Control and Safety & Security Residential Window Film (specifications).
SunTek Window Films
- Superior solar performance, including heat and UV rejection, as well as glare reduction
- Exceptional optical clarity
- A variety of colors and shades that match factory tint and enhance the look of any vehicle
- Ease of installation, including heat shrinkability, adhesion, and dry time
- Competitive Manufacturer’s Warranty
- SunTek Automotive Films Specification Sheet
For automotive applications, Total Appearance installs the SunTek Carbon™ automotive film:
- Non-Metal, Non-Fading, Carbon Construction
- Unique Carbon technology provides a great look that will not fade
- Great solar performance with advanced UV protection
- No metal layers that can interfere with cell phone, radio, or navigation system signals on high-end vehicles
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty, including fading
Pricing and Quotes:
Pricing for window tinting varies by vehicle and client specifications. To obtain a quote and to set up an installation appointment, please contact us via email or call us at 770-717-0734 (toll-free 866-898-5231).